Monday, December 04, 2006



I am wishing for the Christmas snow so thought I would post this cartoon of what would be fun to do if it did snow. Matt is sick now also, Lacy is on the mend enough to go to school tomorrow and Matt went to the doctor today and got medicine so I figure he will go back tomorrow also unless he is running a fever. They are both still coughing and congested but in high school since we are on the block system and the classes are about 2 hours long when you miss one day it is like missing 2 classes of each subject.

We finally finished the tree and have almost finished the outside lights and since Jerry is on vacation he will finish them tomorrow. I have to get all the empty ornament and light boxes put away and then will take some pictures. We like the tree we got but it is so big it took forever to decorate it so have decided that at the end of Christmas this year we are going to look for a 9 1/2 foot artifical tree for next year. That will be plenty big enough. It is really cold up here tonight, 24 degrees. Now it is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Well good night everyone.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger dot said...

I'm glad for everyone who decorates and I'm glad for me who doesn't. lol.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger jel said...

hey Mouse, you can have all the snow we got here! :)

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Tis that time of year for the flu and colds...last year I had a really bad cold just in time for Christmas so hopefully I can stay healthy this year!! Can't wait to see pictures of your tree:-)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

you can sure have our snow, too!! It gets old after it's been snowing for seven days straight. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home