Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Heading to Texas


Hey guys we are heading to that great state of Texas, just got word that Jerry's dad has passed away. We were expecting it but that doesn't really make it a whole lot easier except to know that he is in a better place right now and he is no longer in pain. Anyhow I am taking my laptop but don't know if I will have time to get on it or even if the motel in the little town we are going to with have a hook-up. So I will be seeing ya'll in a week or so.

3 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Blogger Lori said...

My prayer are with you. I am sorry for your lose.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear, I'll be praying for comfort and safety

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger mouse said...

Thank you lori and connie for the kind thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home