Sunday, October 08, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Connie over at This Little Blog of Mine http://phxflurry.blogspot.com/ has tagged me, actually she tagged me several days ago but I just found out so I am doing it late. It is a word meme. She picks four words and I have to give a definition without looking in the dictionary. Her words are value, content, listen and control. This is my first time being tagged so here goes.

1. value--the amount of worth you put on something, I value my marriage and kids. I don't put much value in people that are negative all the time.
2. content--when you are happy with who you are and where you are in life.
3. listen--when you really hear what the other person is trying to say to you or you feel like someone is really hearing what you have to say.
4. control--something I am having a hard time doing with my 14 year old, but maybe that is because we aren't suppose to control her as much as guide her and hope she follows. When she doesn't follow or listen that is when we try to control and that doesn't work either.
Thanks Connie!!
Ok now it is my turn. I am going to tag dot. Your words are friendship, honest, anger and beautiful. Give a definition and pass four words on to someone else.

6 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing mouse! I like your definitions :)

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

I think you did a wonderful job with your first meme:-) I'm just now catching up with the posts I've been missing and I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with your daughter...14 seems to be an age where they don't know if they want to be an adult or a kid and will push you to the limit!! Keep strong and know that this too shall pass! Hugs xox

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hi there. I just wanted to let you know I answered your question in a post. :D

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Me again:-) I just read your comment on my post and wanted to answer you...yes, for the meatpies use the regular sized pie crust...they can be frozen for a year or so. Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes:-) Hugs xox

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger mouse said...

Thank you Connie!!

pea can I send her to Canada for a few years to live??? You don't have any kids at home now (well your son but he will be leaving soon) and I have two boys here with me still. Thanks for the info on the meat pies.

Got your answers jammy, thanks we will be checking into this if I can get my hubby to give it a try. He is ready to put her back on Ritalin.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger dot said...

Mouse, I'm sorry I'm so late in responding but I finally did my tagged post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home