Monday, September 25, 2006


Ever have one of those days where you just knew it wasn't going to work out the way you wanted it to? Like you really wanted some peanut butter toast for breakfast only to discover you were to late for the peanut butter.

So then you thought you would just grab that last cookie only to find someone else already had dibs on it. On those kind of days especially if it is a Monday I suggest you just go on back to bed and start your week on Tuesday. Have a good one and may you always have a peanut butter jar stashed somewhere and that last cookie hidden under the mattress.



7 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww! Some days you're the windshield, and some days you're the bug!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

LOL love it! It's funny you should post about peanut butter because just this morning I had that on toast...hadn't had that in ages! Hugs xox

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger dot said...

Mouse, those are the cutest pictures!

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Lori said...

These pictures are very funny!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Annie said...

I have had days like that. Going back to bed so I could start all over was one response - but going to the grocery store helped even more.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Great shots of the dog! I don't think I've ever seen a peanut-butter-eating dog. Cute.

I came over from my daughter's post about my birthday. Thanks!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger mouse said...

Thanks for the comments everyone and Dawn I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home