Monday, September 18, 2006

A Good Day

Well yesterday was a really good day, the Falcons won, the Braves won, the Cowboys won and even the Saints won. All my teams were on a winning streak, plus the Amazing Race started, I should have played the lottery yesterday. When I saw the numbers for pick 3 yesterday it was my numbers 9-1-8. I really only play the lottery with money a few times a year when I think about it, mostly I just play by checking my numbers on the computer and thinking I'm glad I didn't buy tickets cause I would have lost my money. Now I have to think "dang I wish I would have played cause my numbers finally won". I'm going to Atlanta today for a little while, going to see a few friends and have a late breakfast with one. We are suppose to get some intense rain stroms this evening coming in from Ark. and TN area. Anyway if it isn't so intense that we have lightening and such I will get back on here and tell you how Jerry and I met since that seems to be the theme on several blogs I read yesterday and this morning.

4 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger dot said...

Hope you have a nice day in Atlanta! Can't wait to hear how you and Jerry met.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great day!

I had to LOL at your numbers though... ummm, in our police department, 918 is the radio code for insane person :) Those should be MY numbers! ;)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

I have been using the same numbers for over 20 years in the lotto and I always say that one of these days they'll make a mistake and draw all my numbers! lol With my luck, though, the day I forget to buy them will be day they do draw them! Sheesh!! Hope you have a great day in Atlanta and hopefully the storms won't be too severe! Hugs!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger mouse said...

That is really funny Connie, Jerry and I both laughed about the 918 code, some days it almost feels true. LOL.

Had a great day in Atlanta.

Gee Pea after 20 years you deserve to win. I don't play very often because I'm not a real lucky person when it comes to stuff like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home