Friday, October 27, 2006

New Halloween Maxines

These are some new Halloween Maxine's to add to the one's dot had on her blog earlier this week. I don't think she had any of these.


And this is the cutest little puppy I received in my mail earlier today. The puppy is suppose to be saying he is sorry, well if I had this puppy I would hug him and forgive anything he had done. I love this little dog.
Well the rain finally stopped today, we never got the storms they talked about but it was a good steady rain all day so we had grilled cheese sandwiches and chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight.

4 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Gotta love Maxine! lol Oh my goodness, what an adorable little puppy! Like you said, how could you not forgive such a look?? Just darling! We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning...now I feel like putting up my Christmas tree instead of pumpkins! lol Hugs xox

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger dot said...

Cute puppy!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Tina Leigh said...

OK I fess up...my real name is MAXINE!!Aka.Tina Leigh, LOL! I like the puppy too!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger mouse said...

pea saw your winter wonderland pictures, gee I wish I was at your house. I would just love it.

dot a dog like that (so small) couldn't eat your plants. So I'll find you a dog like that and take your big dog. Ha ha.

tina my mom's name really is Maxine, and she loves all the Maxine cartoons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home