Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pea's Birthday (a few hours late)

I am late because it has been a really crazy day and my computer has been acting really sick all night but even thought I am late I would still like to wish my friend Pea over at http://peascorner.blogspot.com/ a very, very Happy Birthday.




I would also like to thank the Sons of Confederate Veterans from Cartersville, Bartow County, Cass County and Allatoona Cassville Heritage Association for reading and commenting on my blog about the General. I agree with ya'll, I think the Civil War is a very interesting subject and love reading about it and the History of Georgia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A church down the street from us, Adairsville Church of God has started doing something they call the 5th quarter on Friday nights after the football games. They have food, drinks (cokes and such), a live Christian gospel band, a game they call Fear Factor (which this week was kinda gross) a football player supposely ate some live crickets according to Lacy, a climbing wall, a bonfire. All kinds of things to keep the youth interested and out of trouble. We let Lacy off of grounding to go to the Homecoming Football game tonight and to the church afterwards. Seems she had a really good time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerry has been having to put in a lot of extra hours at work because he got transfered to installation and out of backups which is a good thing because once he learns the job there will be no more all night shift work and very few weekends, YEA!!! Anyway since he has been learning the new job we haven't gotten the Halloween decorations up yet so that is what we will be doing tomorrow, getting it all finished and ready for the end of the month. So I will be posting those pictures once we are finished. Hope everyone has a good night, yea I know you are probably already asleep by now.

4 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Barb said...

My goodness. You were posting at 2 o'clock this morning!

Speaking of Halloween decorations, I remember one year when my husband discovered orange lights, like Christmas lights only orange. He outlined out entire house for Halloween. Caused a lot of talk. I don't think anyone, including me, had ever seen that before.

I look forward to your photos. :-)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Tina Leigh said...

Blogger is not letting me comment!! I have already posted here but it isn't showing & it wouldn't let me comment on your other posts! Arrh!!....I love the halloween goodies!! I want the shoe coin purse please!!! Pea Happy birthday & congrats Jerry on the new position!!! Will this comment post!!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Awww thank you sooo much Diane..don't worry about being late, it just helps make my birthday celebrations last that much longer! hehe I haven't decorated for Halloween yet so will have to get at that in the next week or so. Congratulations to Jerry on his new position!! Hugs xoxo

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger mouse said...

I bet the house looked great barb, that would be cool to do to our house except the roof is so tall up there that we have already decided we are going to have to pay someone to put the Christmas lights up for us. I will post the pictures tomorrow, Jerry had problems finding a plug to work on the skeletons so they aren't pluged in.

Thanks tina I will congratulate Jerry.

Pea I bet your house is going to look great, take some pictures and post them for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home