Thursday, October 12, 2006

Halloween Surprises in the Mail

Matt just walked by my computer and saw my blogspot and said "Are we the mouse house?" When I told him yea, he said "So what does that make me, the mouse boy?" I told him yea he had it all figured out. Think I will start calling him mouse boy.

Pea at Pea's Corner http://peascorner.blogspot.com/ did a Halloween exchange package with all those that were interested. Thank you Pea, it was fun buying the stuff and receiving the package. Connie and Rob over at Mumbo Jumbo http://mumbojumbo2222.blogspot.com/ got my name and I got theirs. I received their package the other day but had problems with my disk camera, Michael helped me earlier so I will post those pictures in a second. First I want to let Connie know I sent their package off this evening and really hope they like everything they will get in a few days. I was thrilled with my package and it was so much fun opening it so I want to thank Connie and Rob.



I got Halloween candy, carmel pumpkins, strawberry pumpkins and candy bones. A cute little bag, lip gloss, orange finger nail polish, and a really nice smelling candle (orange spice). Plus a really nice basket that it all came in.


Plus I got a hand towel that says eat, drink and be scary. A pair of Halloween socks (that Lacy is already begging to wear to school). A note pad with a black cat on each sheet, a cute card, some good smelling Apricot and Almond body lotion that I used last night. And see that old black shoe, well it is just the cutest coin purse I have ever seen. Ok for whatever reason I can't get the other pictures to upload so I will put them in another post.



3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger dot said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger dot said...

I deleted it because I asked a dumb question. LOL Looks like you got some really neat stuff!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger mouse said...

Yea I want to thank you again Connie. I just love the lotion and all the other stuff. You should be getting yours I would think Mon. or Tuesday depending on how fast the office place got UPS there to pick it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home